Sunday, August 2, 2009

$10 For the Truth?

by Tamar Yonah

The Obama Birth Certificate: Will the real one please stand up?

A birth certificate has apparently been found showing that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya.

To see the birth certificate close up, click here for the WND article on this.

I have covered the question of whether Obama was really born in the USA or not in previous blogs, and there are people I have interviewed about this as well, like Phil Berg and Orly Taitz that are on this with a magnifying glass. There now seems to be a copy found that shows that Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya. But is it authentic? That's the $64,000 question.

Another birth certificate was shown several months ago on the internet, seemingly touted by the Obama people, to show he was born in Hawaii, but many claim that the birth certificate was a forgery and the photo of it was soon taken down from the website that posted it. Now we have another birth certificate -supposedly from Kenya.

The photo of this birth certificate looks a little too white and clean and new to be a document that is over 40 years old, but what do I know about these things, I am just reporting what I have come across to you, the reader, as I assume you'd want to know whether your president, or if not, a man who holds one of the most powerful offices in the world, is legitimately there.

What is interesting though is a case that Orly Taitz handled about a U.S. military officer who received orders to deploy to Afghanistan. The officer, whose name is reported to be Maj. Stefan Cook, claimed that he did not believe that Obama was eligible to be president because he has not proven he is a natural born citizen and therefore not qualified to take office of the presidency. Instead of the case going to court in a big, media splash, the case was settled in that they did not make him deploy and therefore no big trial was held. Hmmm.

For more details about this case and this alleged new birth certificate shown here, you can check out these links:

Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

Orly Taitz Esquire - But I warn you, her site which I believe originally broke this story, seems to have been attacked. Hmmmm.

As for me, I will let the experts decide what documents are real and authentic, and as for Obama, I will say it again… Why doesn't he just turn over his real birth certificate and put all the allegations to rest? I hear it only costs about ten dollars to order a copy of a birth certificate. If this is true, I will be willing to help Obama with the cost if he needs help coming up with the ten bucks. I think we all just want the truth.